Colonial schools participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Earning money for Colonial Schools is easy.
Colonial Schools will receive a donation check quarterly for the money earned from the Community Rewards Program. Enrolling in the Community Rewards Program will not affect your discounts or gas points, but it will make a difference for our school!
Follow these simple steps and begin earning today!
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy so you can register your card into the system. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account be entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then see a message to check your email inbox. Click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the organization name: Colonial Schools. The NPO number associated with our school is 84985. Click on CONFIRM.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count toward Colonial Schools.
If you have questions or need assistance enrolling, please contact the school office at 513-867-4006.
Thank you for supporting Colonial Schools!